- No of position : 20
- Role : Software Engineer (Trainee)
- Skill :
- Employment Status :
- Regularly participate in the training. Trainee must have the dedication and adaptive mindset to learn the Japanese language and corporate manner. Trainee will strictly maintain the below mentioned training schedule: Training duration: 3 months Days: Monday to Friday of every week Time: Morning to Afternoon.
Compensation & other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- NO Training Allowance /Daily Allowance or other allowances will be provided during the training period.
- Strong possibility of getting job offers from Japanese companies
- Education : • Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Master of Science (MSc) in CSE • Bachelor's degree in CSE, IT or ICT related subjects. Candidates with 2 years or more working experience in Programming/Software Development will get preference, freshers can also apply.