- No of position : 5
- Role : Senior Salesforce Developer
- Skill : Lightning Component development ,Apex, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, Trigger, Api Callout, Visualforce, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL).
- Employment Status :
- Perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- The Salesforce Developer will have a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform while taking a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of Salesforce Projects.
- Work with members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middle-ware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- Age at least 28 years
- Bachelor's degree in CSE
- 2+ years of experience in Lightning Component development
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce platform programming languages - Apex, Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, Trigger, Api Callout, Visualforce, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) APIs, Lightning Component framework, Lightning Design System framework
- Commanding knowledge on Mavensmate (SublimeText3)
- 2+ years of experience in Declarative Force.com development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Preferred certification on Salesforce Certified App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer I/II, Salesforce Certified Administrator
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Bachelor's degree in CSE