- No of position : 3
- Role : Ruby on Rails Developer
- Skill : HTML & CSS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ruby
- Employment Status :
- At least 3 full years’ experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Extensive understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM and RESTful.
- Working knowledge of JavaEE/PHP will be a huge plus.
- Working knowledge of AWS will be a huge plus.
- Age at least 22 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Ability to ease self into an existing codebase instead of having to always rewrite everything immediately.
- Ability to see the "big picture" and implement solutions that fit into the existing architecture.
- Have strong, self-informed opinions when it matters.
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
The deadline for this job is over. Click here
to view more jobs.