- No of position : 1
- Role : Technical Content Writer
- Skill : Content Writing
- Employment Status :
· Creation, development, and editing of original content for activities related to online marketing.
· Maintain current online contents and promotional materials. Update and restructure contents as required.
· Ensure that the content is appropriately structured to meet the objectives for the online platform and the requirement of the marketing team.
· Write a variety of unique and compelling SEO friendly content for websites, blogs, social media, email marketing, articles, online ads & presentations with different styles and tones for different audiences.
· Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
· Write fresh and unique content based on research by following instructions provided for each type of article/content.
· Performing through research for each content and keeping up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and SEO.
· Consistently meet deadlines and effectively communicate concerns and/or other feedback with the team.
· Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Mass Communication & Journalism, Master of Arts (MA) in Mass Communication & Journalism
· Good Academic Result or Highly skilled in English Writing.
· Good IELTS scores will be treated as an added advantage.
· Education qualification may relax for experience candidates.
· Knowledge on IT/Software/Tech sector would be an added advantage.
· 3 to 7 year(s)
· The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Technical Writer/ Manual Writer, Content Developer
· The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Advertising Ageny, Web Media/Blog, Online Newspaper/ News Portal, Newspaper/Magazine
· Age 25 to 33 years
· Both males and females are allowed to apply
· Basic knowledge of SEO is a big plus
· Familiar with technical terminology of software industry like Smartphone applications, cloud & enterprise solutions, AI & deep learning, Fintech.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
· Creativity with the ability to execute on projects and tasks
· Excellent communication skills in both writing and personal interaction
· Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently
· Excellent English grammar and writing skills
· Candidates should have the ability to work independently and efficiently, to communicate ideas and knowledge with clarity, to write in a creative, yet clear and coherent style, to adapt and improve the method of working so that any mistakes identified are not repeated.
· Candidates having the attitude of working for long hours and willingness to go the extra mile with a positive 'can do' attitude will be ideal.
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
Compensation & Other Benefits
· Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
· Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
· Salary Review: Yearly
· Festival Bonus: 2
The deadline for this job is over. Click here
to view more jobs.