- No of position : 02
- Role : Front End Developer/ Angular 5 Engineer
- Employment Status :
- Contribute to UI/UX design decisions using your domain expertise.
- Feedback on existing UI about fine tuning views, making them look & behave consistently to work better.
- Deliver idea how UI's could work better & suggest how to improve application user experience
- Age 25 to 33 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Passion for UI/UX of Web Application
- Graduate in CS, diploma in Arts & Design
- 5+ years' experience in Software UI design and front end development
- Comfort with Agile development process, Git, and Github
- Deep knowledge of Angular 5
- Experienced with Bootstrap, HTML, SASS & CSS
- Technical knowledge on: Typescript, ag-grid, Primeng
- Practical knowledge in Web Architecture
- Nice to have web technology like J2EE, Spring
- Love to tackle complex problems with simple and elegant solutions
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
The deadline for this job is over. Click here
to view more jobs.