- No of position : 02
- Role : Magento Developer
- Skill : eCommerce lifecycle development, API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping,Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices
- Employment Status :
- We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. To ensure success as a Magento Developer, we prefer to have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications Magento development and depth knowledge in Web Architecture
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches
- Age 25 to 31 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator will be a plus
- Strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
- Demonstrable knowledge of API integration, Payment Gateways, Shipping etc
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
The deadline for this job is over. Click here
to view more jobs.