- No of position : 05
- Role : Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer
- Skill : algorithm and programming logic, Computer Vision
- Employment Status :
At BJIT Ltd, we are working in Artificial Intelligence for about 2 years. In this period, we have collaborated with several foreign clients in various Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing related projects. Currently, we have more than 20 members in AI department and we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to build challenging AI solution, work with dynamic team and make global impact on AI.
As an AI Engineer, you will work on coding and maintaining foreign client projects related to Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. Based on your skill set, responsibility and designation will be considered. To give a simple overview of the project types, we have successfully deployed Pedestrian Safety Detection, Vehicle Tracking, Business Chatbot, Illegal Parking Detection, Web Content Filtering, Speech Recognition and other projects. Based on the project requirements and complexity, you will have to work with 2-4 AI Engineers or work independently.
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge of computer vision and/or signal processing techniques.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Problem-solving skills combined with deep intellectual curiosity and the desire to push technical boundaries.
- Experience working with modern deep learning software architecture and frameworks including. Such as, Tensorflow, Keras and/or PyTorch.
- Strong team-working and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and writing skills in English.
- You have experience in statistics.
- You enjoy reading academic papers and implementing experimental systems.
- You have experience presenting at industry recognized ML conferences as well as being published in the field.
- Experience developing complex software systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment and monitoring.
- You have experience in Spark, Hadoop.
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Mathematics