- No of position : 02
- Role : Software Architect
- Skill : Android, Firmware, NDK, SDK
- Employment Status :
- Must have min 6+ years professional experience in the following area Android, AOSP, Firmware, NDK, SDK with min 3+ years as AR.
- Must have experience as Software Architect min 2 years for min 6 to 10 Engineer team.
- 1. Requirement analysis, discuss with developer regarding requirements.
- 2. Properly handle client change requirements
- 3. Bug verification and propose solution to the team
- 4. Decide the architecture and implementation way of the feature based on discussion with developer and management.
- 5. Work on task estimation along with the developer.
- 6. Review BAT[Developer Testing] or any other documents submitted by developers.
- 7. Get involved in development if the issue is critical or high priority.
- 8. Review source code and perform developer testing on submitted code.
- 9. Communicate with client regarding technical issues when necessary.
- 10. Review all the technical comments given by developer in a issue and prepare a single summary comment for Management/Client.
- 11. Conflict resolve for developer code
- 12. Communicate with PM/Bridge/Client to update development work plan as per demand.
- 13. Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- 14. Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- 15. Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc
- 16. Approve final product before launch
- 17. Comply with copyright when using 3rd party or open source
- Age 26 to 37 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- At least 6+ years of experience in software development including solution or technical architecture experience
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages, Java[Android] is a must
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Excellent knowledge of API design and implementation
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
- Very good skills in OOP and OOD
- Knowledge of C++/object oriented program and open source technologies
- Proficiency in professional communication in English is a must
- Must have mindset to follow the defined development process
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
The deadline for this job is over. Click here
to view more jobs.