- No of position : 1
- Role : Skills Development Manager
- Skill : Excellent presentation, leadership, documentation, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Employment Status :
- Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility. A benefits package, including performance reviews, commensurate with the function is offered.
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Design and develop soft skill training (e.g. leadership, documentation, communication, presentation, teamwork) and common training (e.g. Fire, Physical security)
- Design technical skills training requirements in liaison with software development divisions.
- Maintain familiarity with current texts, materials, teaching aids and techniques relative to courses within the discipline and recommend their adoption when appropriate.
- Design, create and adjust soft and technical skills training content, online learning modules, guides, and relevant course material based on performance evaluation and needs assessment data.
- Manage development, scheduling and implementation of recurring soft and technical skills training programs for new hires and ongoing development.
- Manage the development and delivery of training programs such as program materials, instructor preparation, “train the trainer” and participant registration.
- Consult with managers and leaders on training to resolve employee issues and identify desired soft and technical skills that employees should acquire.
- Make use of technology to enhance training delivery.
- Research soft and technical skills best practices and find ways to incorporate them as a way of solutioning.
- Assess the impact of training programs through meaningful course evaluations, surveys, class attendance, management feedback and more.
- Age at least 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- 10+ years of experience presenting/teaching/training personnel or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Academy, Higher Educational Institution, Training Centre etc. preferred.
- Excellent presentation, leadership, documentation, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills with demonstrated proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language effectively
- Excellent interpersonal communication, documentation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience utilizing multiple methods of training, both virtual and in-person
- Excellent analytical skills including ability to proactively identify problem, gather information and set course of action.
- Able to establish productive, co-operative relationships and demonstrate excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the big picture and use sound judgment to reach decisions while demonstrating sensitivity for all parties and issues.
- Innovative thinker that drives the development and implementation of new ideas; unafraid of taking risks to accomplish goals.
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Master's Degree with at least 10 years' experience in relevant field. Preference will be given to candidates with a good track record and higher degrees.