- No of position : 1
- Role : Public Relations Manager (PR Manager)
- Skill : Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills both oral and written
- Employment Status :
- Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer's performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility. A benefits package, including performance reviews, commensurate with the function is offered.
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Coordinating all public relations activities of pre-marketing phase of IPO
- Managing every aspect of the IPO due diligence, document preparation, filing, marketing, and issuance.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Preparing materials for pre-marketing of the new stock issuance
- Developing a PR communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Organizing events such as press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Experience required in PR, Marketing or related field of minimum 5 years
- Substantial experience of advising on Transactions related to Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Creative writing
- Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving oriented
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Bachelor/Master degree in PR, Management, Business, Marketing or related field