Sr. SQA Engineer (Manual & Automation)
- No of position : 05
- Experience: At least 3 year(s)
- Deadline: 25th October, 2020
- No of position : 05
- Role : Sr. SQA Engineer (Manual & Automation)
- Skill : PI Testing, IOS and Android base smart device support, Java or Python Programming Language, SQA, Web App
- Employment Status :
- Develop, implement and maintain all cross-platform test suites
- Perform in collaborative team atmosphere with varied Senior Level QA engineers to develop multi-platform test automation utilizing various Test automation framework
- Prepare and implement software test plans, designs, objectives and cases.
- Identify, evaluate and record questionable behavior, defects, inconsistencies and errors with application functionality, online screens, output and content.
- Prepare automated test solutions utilizing state-of-the-art software testing practices and tools.
- Perform with software development engineers for product design, walk through, code reviews and product lifecycle inspections.
- Investigate resolve all problems.
- Collaborate with developers to prepare and present world-class organization application with high quality.
- Respond to all technical support inquiries pertinent to software application's functions and operation.
- Age at least 25 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Computer Science graduate with 5+ years of experience in Software Industry specially in Software Quality Assurance
- Professional Certification in SQA like ISTQB
- Basic understanding of programming and hands on knowledge in programming language like Java/Python
- Have strong SQA technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Skill in SQA of Web Application, API testing, Smartphone application etc
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE