General Manager - SQA
- No of position : 1
- Experience: At least 8 year(s)
- Deadline: 28th October, 2020
- No of position : 1
- Role : General Manager - SQA
- Skill : Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Technical Lead (Software)
- Employment Status :
- Lead software quality assurance team to conduct software tests (manual and automation), research software testing practices to ensure smooth functionality.
- Mentor QA analysts testing activities on test plan and test strategies, define Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
- Execute successful offshore team model to enhance bandwidth and testing cycles.
- Communicate at all levels, handle multiple projects and work on business critical solutions.
- Manage QA team on hiring, firing, discipline, performance and salary reviews, resource allocation.
- Enhance testing capabilities guided by standard best practices, policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with business analysts and development teams to assess requirements and engage in project review and status meetings.
- Improve business processes and systems to streamline these processes and reduce costs to the company for which they work.
- Age at least 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Computer Science graduate with 10+ years' experience in Software Industry specially QA Management experience across multiple projects
- Professional certification in ISTQB Advanced Level (CTAL) CTAL Test Analyst, Six Sigma will be nice to have
- Knowledge on CMMI 5 Process
- Be a strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the company's QA processes and strategies.
- Have strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual.
- Able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization.
Compensation & other benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Education : Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, Master of Science (MSc) in CSE